IT Advisor continues to grow in order to meet the demands from our customers. We are looking for you who will work as senior consultant and project manager within Identity & Access Management (IAM) or Security & Risk Management (SRM). In this position you will mainly lead and be responsible for delivering projects and other assignments to our customers.
You will be expected to work on everything from prestudies to implementations and service management.
We think you are a team player with analytical skills, dedication and the the drive to achieve results. Also you have strong social and communication capabilities together with a solution oriented mindset.
You should have 5+ years experience as consultant or in a project management role in a line organization. At least 2 years within one or more information- and IT-security areas.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a personal letter and your CV in PDF-format.
Some important skills are:
- IT Security Management
- IT-Governance & Project Management
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
The following is beneficial:
- Experience from management consulting
- Certifications in project managment
- Certifications within IT governance and IT Service Management
- Certifications within IT security